LONN Air Savers
Air Savers are heavy-duty blowguns, unmatched in durability and ease of use. No levers or buttons to fumble with or break. Simply pick it up and flex the rubber nozzle for instant flow control, from a breath of air to full blast. The rubber nozzle will not scratch delicate surfaces and avoids static sparks. Stainless steel valve assembly will not corrode. Drive over the Air Saver with your vehicle, fork truck or pallet jack and it will still work.
Part no: 10W ……1/4″ NPT air saver
Part no: 10WB …..3/8″ NPT air saver
Part no: 10V …….1/4″ NPT air saver
Part no: 10VB …..3/8″ NPT air saver
Part no: 114 …….4″ straight tip
Part no: 118 …….8″ curved tip
1. Overall length is 4 5/8″
2. All brass fittings
3. Available in 1/4″ and 3/8″ female NPT hose connections
4. Adapted for input pressure open end discharge not to exceed air pressure 150 psi
5. Molded tip of chemical resistant rubber
6. Can be utilized on normal well or water line pressure at continuous temperature up to 150°F and occasional operation up to 212°F with proper personal protective equipment
7. 10V and 10VB with 5/16-27 brass threaded insert to accept extension tips
Safety Rubber Tip
Air Saver / Blow Gun
The worlds most durable blow gun is now available with a built-in OSHA compliant design. A unique ‘V’ tip allows air to escape in the event of dead end pressure. Simply flex the rubber nozzle for instant flow control from a whisper to full blast. Safety and scratch protection all in one.
No levers or buttons to break or wear out. Stainless steel valve assembly and nitrile rubber may last a lifetime.
Part no: 11W ……1/4″ NPT air saver
Part no: 11WB …..3/8″ NPT air saver
1. Overall length is 4 3/8″
2. Available in 1/4″ and 3/8″ npt female thread
3. Max. inlet pressure is 150 PSI
4. Machine brass and stainless steel valve assembly;
chemical resistant rubber nozzle
Since 1940, the worlds most durable air savers and water savers.